BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Bowling time!!!!

Here is the story behind this crazy pictures!! So my friends and I go bowling quite often..so we know the guy that works there very well. One night I decided I would ask the ??...Is there anyway I could possibly slide down the lanes?? and he said....YESSSS!!!I was excited beyond my wildest dreams(if that even makes sense)! It was not as slippery as I would have liked but I still enjoyed it much. That is one thing I can now check off my list of things I want to do before I die =]
Daniel and Brittany...this one is for you!!!

3 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

I think the guys outnumber you girls there!!! Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

so your pretty much awesome because you slid on the bowling lane, you have no idea how jealous I'm.

Joy said...

I have to go with Hava on that one. I too have always wanted to do that...although I have done it accidentally. That was not fun.