BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Day in Paradise


So if you cant tell who these crazy people are..from left to right..David, me and Charlie! We went up to paradise for a day and I watched David and Charlie "eat it" quite a few times as they went off the jump they made, and I learned how to snowboard, and just to let you know I am now hooked. Skiing just isnt my thing =]

There is a story behind this picture: So David wanted me to take a picture for him but I wasnt really paying attention to him so he grabbed my hood to get me to come but instead I completley just fell over and him and Charlie had to have a picture of me just laying there =P
Let me hear you say it: GANGSTA

4 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

Great pictures!!! Did David Snowboard? Or just complain about snowboarders!!! Glad that you enjoyed it, I agree with you snowboarding is awesome, i enjoy skiing too but snowboarding is alot easier.

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

you said no one post so ya pretty much that is what im doing

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

Ya, lame your not going to the dance in seattle. Pretty much you should just stay here and party with the sweeto Brigg and I.

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

we will be with you for eternity and we are cooler hang with us...it is how you what to always spend your new years eve.