BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

One Month

So as we enter into December everyone is getting excited for christmas....except me! For me it means that school is getting closer and closer! Ive been so excited to go but now that its almost here I am scared! Today I went to both the home ward and the singles ward and got the opportunity to bare my testimony in both. It was the hardest for me in the home ward cause its been my ward for 10+ years! I know I always complained about wanting to get out of the ward but I guess you never know what you have until its gone. As I get closer to leaving for school I am starting to realize more and more how much I love my family and how much I am going to miss them! I guess I dont really live close to anyone but Mom, Dad and David but it makes me miss everyone else even more. Thank goodness I have the blessing to only be 4 hours away from Daniel,Britt and Havalah,Brigg (and just so you 2 know...i'll be down to see you tons so get ready). I guess the whole point of this blog is just to let everyone know how much I love them and that they will be recieving frequent sunday calls while I am at school, a habit I should have started a lonng time ago!
I love you all tons!

3 comments:

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

Wait a second.... you'll be 4 hours away from Dan and Havalah AND _____________. Key component was missing in that sentence. Who did you call today? Did you call Havalah?
Just to put the record staight, you'll be 4 hours away from Dan, Brittney, new and smaller person, Havalah, and BRIGG!!!!!!
I love you too Ciara.

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

Sierra, there are a lot of habits that you should have already started... and some you should probably get rid of.
Brigg