BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Amazing Smoothies

So last week Tashi and I made the most amazing smoothies...and from joys mouth "THis may be better then jamba". So i thought i would share it w/ you all but this recipe is patent by tashi and i so feel special that I am sharing it with you lol :D

The Amazing
Ice
Frozen mixed fruit ( ours was honey dew, peaches, pineapple, grapes, maybe more)
Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt
Yoplait Peach Yogurt
Orange Passionfruit Concentrate

I believe that is all...enjoy :D

6 comments:

Joy said...

Sooo good! I bought all the stuff to make some for Zac when we were at the store yesturday. Hopefully I can make it as good as you Sierra!

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

hmm...when you come down here in august we will have to compare my smoothie with yours. But I will have to try yours out.

Daniel B. said...

Nice...but face it. You are all walking in the giagantic footsteps of your Smoothie trail blazing brother who hardly ate solid food for years, so many smoothies did he create.

Sierra Natasha Camille Burton said...

oh but you will never understand how AMAZING these smoothies are!

Daniel B. said...

I will if you come make one for me over Ed Week...maybe Mom will let you drive the Mini up here?

Or not.

Sierra Natasha Camille Burton said...

I'll make some when i come down we just have to make sure i have the right ingredients lol :D