BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

June 15, 2007-Graduation

Thanks guys you are awesome!!

I DID IT!!


We just had to throw up the deuces (peace sign) cause I know how much my family loves when i do that!!

"Got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..yah none of you know this song but you might remember it from that "annoying song" that goes off on my cell phone! This was mine and Tiarra song and even though you all deny it she is the one who told me I was 1/2 black..and how could she be my sister if i wasnt 1/2 :D

Who knew that graduation could be so sad...Tashi always said how sad she was going to be when we all left but I never really realized it until she walked up to me after graduation and she just started crying...I love her so much..my wildside my best friend and my new adopted sister!

Best Friends for life..we lived up our graduation and had fun as Walking Partners!!






2 comments:

Daniel B. said...

Hey! How did the siblings who had to FLY into town for this event managed to get passed up for photos at graduation?

We were there, too!

Sierra Natasha Camille Burton said...

Yah I know i ijust didnt have those pics w/ me when i was at work..i'll put them up soon!