BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Anjuli and I came home last night very happy to have obtained our copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! We waited in line for about 45 min then left the store very excited...I managed to stay ip till about 1:30 to read the 1st chapter...I was proud of myself for putting it down! My favorite part was opening the book and reading inside the cover: We now present the seventh and final installment in the epic tale of Harry Potter. It was kind of a sad moment thinking how this is the last book since Dad has been reading these books to me since I was about 10 or 11! All I have to say she better not kill Ron or Hermione!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Do I detect pretty nails on both my sisters?

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

Sierra i hate to Break it to you, but Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny, well they all die. : ) j/k

Sierra Natasha Camille Burton said...

if the all died...i would hate my life...how far are you? cause there is one death so far i am not very happy about....oh and yes joy we both have "pretty nails" lol!

Anjuli Fry said...

Yes I spoiled myself....got a pedicure too. Loved every minute of it. And Joseph loves the nails because they feel great when I scratch his head or back which he loves!!!