BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

For the sisters!

So I have been told many a time by Anjuli and Joy to keep my blog updated...which I have not done such a good job at..but for now I will update you all on what is going on in the Sweet Life of Sierra Burton!
As many of you know I just recently returned for a week and half of "intense" traveling. I went from Hawaii to Washington to Utah all in 24 hours, but now I am home and getting ready to start a new job! Old Navy..I wish I could somehow put the song online here lol!! As I start that job I have to work as hard as I can in order to get as many hours as I possibly can...for college is approaching!
Along with working I am cleaning out my room. I know you are all thinking, you have 3 more months but then Havalah was so kind to remind me..."Sierra you have like 5 years worth of spring cleaning to do..under you bed alone". So I thought I would get a head start on things seeing as I have a large adventure ahead of me =]!
You also know Mom just had surgery on her right wrist for Carpel Tunnel. One down..one more to go! So I am having fun being Mom's personal nurse..and I get to drive the Mini =] cant complain there..jk kidding its been fun to help take care of Mom, who of course never complains and just keeps smiling!
Love you All and I will do my best to keep you updated on the Sweet Life of Sierra Burton

3 comments:

Daniel B. said...

Sweet sauce! All the answers I needed but never knew how to ask for!

Joy said...

We have all been there. Cleaning out the ol room is tough. Have fun!
Thanks for taking care of mom.

Daniel B. said...

Now that you are working at Old Navy, can you get me some khakis with or without cargo pockets on discount? I wear 33/32s.

:)