BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Old Navy!!!

So I can finally say I love my job. Tomorrow is my last day of training and I love it. I am only working in Logistics..I put the clothes on the floor, set up displays etc. and I wake at at 545 to go to work...but I love it! I stay busy and get to work w/ lots of other people and still do customer service. Yesterday they needed more people so I stayed on an extra 3 hours and I was exhausted when I came home but it was a good exhausted!I now know what kind of job I need...a job that keeps me busy =]

2 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

Yeah!! But I could have told you that you would enjoy a job that kept you busy. For as long as I have known you...wait your whole life...you have been go go go. Love you lots!!!

Daniel B. said...

wow...you love it. Nice.

But what is with these colors? Are you trying to remind us that Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat? Oh, go put a penny in the old mans hat, then!